Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


It’s that time of week again, everyone, and time for the Tuesday Teaser.Again the reminder of what this is all about. We are asked to:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.
Here's mine ~

"Once those hot flashes and night sweats came they carried off my sex drive. I sweated out all of my desires. I was reduced to fakin' it then. Pantin', moanin', gnashin' of my teeth, a tremble here and there, my head way back in supposed ecstasy, holdin' onto their backs as if I thought my head would explode, the pleasure so, so intense". She clucked. "Honey, I sure as a hanging possum should have been given an award for my efforts".

This teaser comes from
Henry's Sisters by Cathy Lamb. What's YOUR teaser?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great teaser, especially the "sure as a hanging possum" part.