Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. I can't wait to get home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been whatever is in the freezer.

3. All Sadie does is bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk is something I don't do often enough.

5. I'm waiting for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, family is what it boils down to.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and finishing up my book, tomorrow my plans include taking Sadie to the groomer, relaxing and hopefully reading outside and Sunday, I want to do the same as Saturday!

3 comments:

Wrighty said...

Home and family, two of my favorite things! I hope you have a very relaxing weekend.

Literary Feline said...

All Riley seems to do these days is bark, bark, bark too. :-) I hope you have a great weekend, Lori.

Melsy626 said...

Ahhh, I think we would both have a headache if we had Sadie and Snowball in the same room!!! ;)