Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. I grew up knowing I was grandpa's favorite.

2. My blog was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you get drunk and screw?

4. A pedicure helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the memories.

6. Know-it-alls are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading the new James Patterson book, tomorrow my plans include a BBQ at my cousins house and Sunday, I am doing a walk for Children's Hospital for M&M and relaxing!

3 comments:

Becky W. said...

Perfect answer to #3!!!!! LOVE it!

Have a great weekend!

Literary Feline said...

I haven't had a pedicure in so long. That does sound nice. And I completely agree with #6. I work with a know-it-all and it can be so trying at times.

I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy the BBQ and the walk!

Andrea said...

I agree with you on #6!