Friday, September 24, 2010


In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Crazy-For-Books!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

This week's question comes from Elizabeth who blogs at Silver's Reviews.


When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?
 
My answer ~ I don't write my reviews until after I've finished the book. Usually a few days after. But what I do is make notes of all of the main characters with something about them that will trigger my memory when I go back to write the review.  Sometimes I will get a great line I want to put in the review, somewhere in the middle or what I think will be an amazing ending (usually while I'm in the shower or driving) and I'll grab a scrap piece of paper and write it down so that I don't forget it when it comes time to write my review.