Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays


It’s that time of week again, everyone, and time for the Tuesday Teaser. Again the reminder of what this is all about. We are asked to:


  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.

Here's mine ~

A shimmer of light glinted along the upswept curve, just beneath my hovering fingers ~ so tantalizing, I ached to catch it in my hand. The flesh of my palms grew warm and began to vibrate, as though I had placed them on the casing of a computer monitor. Electricity, or something quite like it, tingled from my fingertips and up my arms. Such a strange sensation....

This teaser comes from The Trouble With Magic (Bewitching Mysteries, No. 1) by Madelyn Alt. What's YOUR teaser?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of those series that look really great, but I just haven't gotten around to yet.