Monday, March 9, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week.

Last week I received ~


Long Lost (Myron Bolitar) by Harlan Coben


Sudden Death: A Novel of Suspense by Allison Brennan (ARC)

You Can Run... by Carlene Thompson



Redneck Cinderella by LuAnn McLane


And from my favorite indie bookseller I received the following ARC's ~


The Spy Game: A Novel by Georgina Harding

Clara's War: One Girl's Story of Survival by Clara Kramer and Stephen Glantz



















3 comments:

Becky W. said...

Wow! You hit the lottery! I'm anxiously awaiting your review to a couple of those!!

Kristie said...

You got some fantastic books! I am ready to come raid your mailbox! :)

Kelly said...

Now that's a great haul! I may have to start stalking your mailman...