Monday, March 23, 2009

The Proximidade Award!!

Thanks so much to Becky over at My Thoughts......Your Thoughts for sending this award to me! I am enjoying my blogging so much and meeting such wonderful people! The friendships that are formed are the best part of it all!



"This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

I'm passing this award on to:

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I think everyone on your list does this for the love of books and people. I'm really honored that you included me in the list! (I love the word...proximidade.) I'm going to give this one some thought and then pass it on!

Thanks again!

(I do SO love your blog, I love the frequent posting you do about books that catch your interest. I find myself checking your site as frequently as I check Amazon's pre-release and new release page.)