Monday, March 9, 2009

Awards!




I received the Your Blog Is Fabulous award from Wendy's Minding Spot. Thank you so much!!



Here are the rules:
1) List five things you are obsessed with.
2) Nominate five blogs you think are fabulous.
Here is a list of 5 things I'm obsessed with:
  • My nieces. I love spending time with them.
  • All things LV, P & SM
  • Blogging ~ I love to see what everyone else is reading and writing about
  • Paperbackswap.com. I've met SO many good friends there.
  • Reading! Reading! Reading!

Now for the blogs I'm excited to pass this award on to ~

  1. Shhh.....I'm Reading
  2. No More Grumpy Bookseller



I also received the I Love Your Blog award! This one I recived from Kaye.

Here are the rules to keep the award moving:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

The blogs that I'm choosing are:

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww thanks! I feel so honored! =) I will pass this on!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the awards! :)