Wednesday, December 23, 2009


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Apple Turnover Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries) by Joanne Fluke. This is an ARC, the book is due out in late February.. I just started it last night and didn't read as much as I wanted to. I will say that it does start off with a wedding....








What did you recently finish reading?


Dead Air: A Talk Radio Mystery by Mary Kennedy ~ This is the first in the Talk Radio Mystery series featuring Maggie Walsh. Maggie is a psychologist who gave up her Manhattan practice to be an on air personality in Southern Florida. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one in the series. My review is here.





What do you plan on reading next?

Index to Murder: A Miss Zukas Mystery (Miss Zukas Mysteries) by Jo Dereske~ This is the last book in the Miss Zukas series so I am anxious to see how it all ends. This will also be the last the book I need for my 2009 e-book challenge.

1 comment:

Shelby Shreaves said...

I just finished reading THE SERPENT TRAIL by Sue Henry

I'm currently reading DUPLICITY DOGGED THE DASCHUND by Blaize Clement

and i can't make up my mind on what to read next.