Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


It’s that time of week again, everyone, and time for the Tuesday Teaser.
Again the reminder of what this is all about. We are asked to:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.
Here's mine

I looked over at Vera Mae, and now her eyes were ballooning, her mouth open, frozen in horror like the subject of one of those Edvard Munch paintings. I thought about my mother and my friends, and the fact that I was way to young to be blasted to kingdom come. And then an explosion rocked WYME and suddenly I didn't have to think anymore.

My teaser comes from Dead Air: A Talk Radio Mystery by Mary Kennedy. What's YOUR teaser?

1 comment:

Katy said...

This sounds interesting! Here's my teaser!