Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. It was a dark and stormy night, and all I want to do is curl up in bed with my book.

2. She didn't want to read the books so I offered to take the books for myself.

3. Rushing out, I nearly tripped over the pumpkin by the door.

4. Sadie's barking...I think she heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... I'm trying to read.

6. I'm hungry give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on tv and sleeping, tomorrow my plans include a waxing and then going to see my girls in their costumes, go with them on their neighborhood parade, and trick or treating if they aren't too tired by then and Sunday, I want to relax and read Michele's new manuscript!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun at the parade!

mariposa said...

Enjoy the parade and the trick or treating!


Mariposa's Fill-Ins

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. Have fun
Here are my fill-ins