Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. The crickets sing, at times annoying the heck out of me.

2. I am with you, wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the drama.

4. For my grandfather to meet his youngest great-granddaughter; this was a dream.

5. But as for me who knows.

6. I will never forget where I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to giving Sadie a bath and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a pedicure in the morning, reading and relaxing during the day and babysitting my niece at night and Sunday, I want to CHILL!

3 comments:

Shelly B said...

Your #3 was alot like mine! Enjoy your weekend.

Mariposa said...

Love your #1. Enjoy your weekend! :D


http://lorisreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2009/10/friday-fill-ins_23.html

Unknown said...

I wish my grandmothe had lived long enough to meet my little guy. I bet Sadie would have loved meeting him.