Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. He was not what he appeared to be.

2. The cooler weather and the leaves changing is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend ...I don't really have one right now.

4. I'm worn out to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my cousin Nicole.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading, tomorrow my plans include a 2nd birthday party for Mix & Match, reading and staying dry and Sunday, I want to do nothing but read, relax and hopefully nap!

2 comments:

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Hi Lori, (love your name!)

That was fun! I've posted on my blog as well...here's the link:

http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-fill-ins-1.html

~ Lori :)

annies home said...

in refrence to #1 they seldem are