Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. When will the lady at DD stop telling me about her sex life?

2. Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain and The Burying Place by Brian Freeman were last two good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but jealousy is ugly.

4. Spaghetti o's is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your optimism.

6. Home in bed is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair done, giving Sadie a bath, napping and reading and Sunday, I have my niece Lena's baby naming!

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I work with a lady who likes to talk about her bowel movements. So, I can empathize with you on #1. Ugh.

I really want to read Cain's first book.

I hope you have a great weekend, Lori!