Welcome to my next Pay it Forward Book Exchange.
I had so much fun with my first one, I've decided to make this a monthly exchange. This month I have 3 brand new books to give away. The rules will be slightly different though. If we have between 1-20 players - ONE person will win ALL of the books. If we have 21+ entries than THREE people will each win ONE book. Any questions, please ask :) Sign ups will be open until June 29th and winner will be announced on June 30th.
- Shakedown (Pinnacle Books Fiction) by Joel Goldman
- Tempting Evil (Prison Break, Book 2) by Allison Brennan
- Certain Girls: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner
If you'd like to win these books, here is what you must do:
1. On your blog, write a post about this giveaway, using my "Pay it Foward" button, and then link back to my post. I am sure your readers would appreciate learning about the chance to win a book. You must complete this step to be put in the drawing, unless of course you don't have a blog ;)
2. Sign the Mr Linky (the Mr Linky is that list of name at the end of this post - just type your name in the box) with your name and specific URL of your Pay it Foward post. Note, if you are not a blogger, you may still enter to win. Just sign your name on the Mr. Linky without a URL and then email me (lori @ frandanbolt dot com) your contact information. Please note on your email that it is for the Pay It Forward Book Giveaway.
3. If you’re the lucky winner of the book giveaway and you have your own blog I ask that you, in turn, host a drawing to give that book away for free to one of your readers, after you’ve had a chance to read it (let’s say, within a month after you’ve received the book). If you mail the book out using the media/book rate that the post office offers it’s pretty inexpensive. If you're a non-blogger who has won the book, please consider donating the book to your local library or shelter after you're done with it.
4. If you’re really motivated and want to host your own “Pay It Forward” giveaway at any time this month, feel free to grab the button above to use on your own blog. Just let me know so I can publish a post on my blog plugging your giveaway and directing my readers your way!
Make sure to visit Overwhelmed with Joy for other Pay it Forward giveaways.
If you have any books that you'd like to Pay It Forward yourself this month, please leave a comment below and I'll link you in this post.