Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness


1. Do you ever do your own fireworks show in celebration of the 4th of July? Do you go watch a display somewhere else? How do you celebrate? This year I should be able to see them from my kitchen window.

2. Do you ever buy extra fireworks while you can to stockpile and have extras packed away for whenever you feel like using them? They're illegal in MA.

3. Would you ever get anything below the waist pierced? Never!

4. Would you ever join the military? I would be able to if I wanted to.

5. What is your favorite kind of cheese? Plain ole American cheese

6. What are three things are you terrible at? Returning phone calls, politics, cooking dinner even though I love to cook!

7. Do you always wash your hands after you use the restroom? Who doesn't????

No comments: