Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill Ins


1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

2. If you're good at something, teach others.

3. Why can't I get one good night of sleep?

4. Something is out there, it's just beyond my grasp.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled You've Got To Be Kidding Me.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see the library.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to starting a new book & playing with my new phone, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair colored and Sunday, I want to read & relax !

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Sometimes I feel like #5 would be true for me too. :-) I hope you have a great weekend, Lori!

Janet said...

Hope you're having a good weekend, thanks for playing!