Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness


1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to work with kids. I got my degree in early childhood education and went to work in day care. But after 7 years, I got tired of being a glorified babysitter and there went that dream. Now I'm in the screw business ;)


2. Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side to dip in? If you don't use ketchup, what do you use? If you don't eat french fries, what's wrong with you? (Ok so that last one is just a joke. Kind of. *wink*) I'm a definite dipper.


3. When was the last time you had phone sex? If you've never done it, why? Too long ago to remember!


4. When was the last time you made someone cry? What did you do to make them cry? On Sunday. I bumped my little nieces had on a bar, but smothered her with kisses and she stopped ;)


5. How often do you sing in the shower? At 4:15am?????


6. Have you ever cooked dinner or any other meal naked? If not, would you? Never and not a chance!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

>Now I'm in the screw business ;)

This is hilarious because I work for a test lab - about half my customers have the word "Screw" in their name. I always tell people that I'm the girl you call when you need someone to torque your nuts. :)

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Usually people say "huh"....and then ask if I'm a lawyer!

I'm sure we could swap funny innuendos.