Friday, June 13, 2008


1. Feeling good is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is "Count all your blessings, settle all your sorrows. What matters today, won't matter tomorrow ; it's from The Faith Hill song If You're Going To Fly Away.

3. My friends at PBS inspired me to start blogging.

4. Strawberries are best with sugar on a hot summer day.

5. Leaving a note for over night guests on my counter and waking up to find I had actually slept walked and wrote the freaking note! is the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is when I'm going to Dunkies to get a coffee.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillin', tomorrow my plans include a hair color appointment, sleeping and reading and Sunday, we're going to Golden Temple for Chinese Food.



4 comments:

Bree said...

I love reading these little blurbs that you do. Where do you find them?

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Thanks ;)

check out this site ~

www.thedailymeme.com

Janet said...

Dunkies...LOL! You MUST be from New England ;-)

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy your weekend!

Literary Feline said...

That's a great quote--and a Faith Hill song to book! Can't get better than that.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I hope to get my hair colored next Friday. It desperately needs it.