Author ~ Maggie Barbieri
Publisher ~ Minotaur Books
Publication date ~ November 23, 2010
On her way to meet her boyfriend’s parents, college professor Alison Bergeron stops by a coffee shop to steel her resolve. Not only is it the first time she’s met NYPD Detective Bobby Crawford’s family, but it’s coming on the heels of a wedding proposal that she has left unanswered. Then as she steps into the shop, a brawl breaks out that ends in the death of Carter Willmott, a merciless and loathed local blogger. The case couldn’t be any simpler, and Alison witnessed the whole thing, but when Wilmott’s car explodes in the aftermath, what looked to be a crime of passion becomes something far more premeditated.
Click HERE to read my review
GIVEAWAY Rules for entering:
- This contest is open to residents of USA residents only!
- Please complete the form below - do not leave information in the comments - it will not count.
- The contest will end on October 21, 2010 at 11:59PM EST; 1 winners will be selected and contacted thereafter.
- Once the winner is contacted, they will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen (make sure to check your spam filters!).
- Book will be shipped directly from me.