Friday, October 29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop ~ October 29th ~ Nov. 1st.



In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Crazy-For-Books!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

Hmm....  I think I might already have everything book related I might want. I've got the new Kindle (I could really be spoiled and get a Nook too!), a house full of books, a spare bedroom with comfy couches (and no TV or computer to distract me) and an overstuffed comfy chair in the nook in my bedroom for my "reading corner."  I am looking for a cool corner  shelf/decorative type of thing to put more books in since I've officially filled the huge bookshelves my cousin built for me in the closet of my spare bedroom.