Author ~ Joanne Rendell
Publication date ~ September 7, 2010
Publisher ~ NAL Trade
A woman's unexpected connection to a nineteenth-century writer changes her life in the new novel from the author of Crossing Washington Square
Clara Fitzgerald's recent losses have set her adrift, personally and professionally. Remembering the stories her mother used to tell her, Clara decides to research her ancestry-only to uncover an extraordinary link to Frankenstein author Mary Shelley. With her sister in tow and the help of Kay, a retired Shelley scholar, Clara embarks on a search for the author's long lost journals and letters. As a bond among the three women grows, and as the profound connection between the past and present deepens, Clara comes closer to realizing where her heart truly belongs.
Thanks to the publisher, Penguin, I will be giving away two (2) copies of this book.
GIVEAWAY Rules for entering:
- This contest is open to residents of USA residents only!
- Please complete the form below - do not leave information in the comments - it will not count.
- The contest will end on November 3, 2010 at 11:59PM EST; 2 winners will be selected and contacted thereafter.
- Once the winner is contacted, they will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen (make sure to check your spam filters!).
- Book will be shipped directly from the publisher.