Wednesday, March 10, 2010

W...W.....W..... Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Without Mercy by Lisa Jackson (ARC) ~ I'm a big fan of Ms. Jackson's work so I'm really excited to start reading this. Thanks to my friend Wendy for sending it to me ;) Release date: March 30th.










What did I recently finish reading?

Town In a Blueberry Jam (CANDY HOLLIDAY MYSTERY) by B.B. Haywood ~ Candy Halliday moves to Cape Willington Maine to work with her father on their blueberry farm. When two locals turn up dead, and a dear friend is arrested for the murder, Candy feels that it's up to her to figure out who is responsible for these horrible acts so that she can clear her friend of the murder. Cute start to a new series. Look for Town In A Lobster Stew coming soon!





What do I plan on reading next?

Monster in Miniature (A Miniature Mystery) by Margaret Grace ~ Geraldine and her granddaughter Maddie are working together on a haunted dollhouse for Halloween. But when a scarecrow turns up dead, they are thrust into a murder case that may have something to do with Geraldine's late husband. I am really looking forward to reading this. The reason I love this series so much is that the relationship between Maddie & her grandmother reminds me of mine and my grandmother when I was a young girl. Release date: April 6th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this Lisa Jackson book too. Love her books. Want to read the blueberry mystery too and I really liked Margaret Grace's miniature series. Didn't know she had a new one coming out.

I just discovered your blog yesterday, Lori. It's charming!

Jeanne C. said...

Oh, I love the miniature series by Margaret Grace! I'll be getting that one!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The lisa jackson book looks great!! enjoy!!

Debbie said...

I've not heard of the miniatarue series, but now, it's on my list! (in my notebook--that I carry around in my purse, so when I go to used bookstores I can keep them all "in order" )