Wednesday, December 30, 2009

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Undercover in High Heels by Gemma Halliday ~ This is the 3rd book in the Maggie Springer series. I love this series and wish I started catching up on it sooner!









What did I recently finish reading?

Index to Murder: A Miss Zukas Mystery (Miss Zukas Mysteries) by Jo Dereske~ This was the last book in the Miss Zukas series. Unfortunately Avon/Harper collins decided to let it go :( I'm sorry to see it end. Although the ending dead leave it open for (hopefully) more stories featuring Helma, Boy Cat Zukas and the other lovable characters we've come to know and love. It
was also the last book I needed for my 2009 e-book reading challenge ;)





What do I plan on reading next?

The Red Thread: A Novel by Ann Hood ~ I received an ARC of this in the mail (it's due out May 3rd). I've been waiting to read her next book since I read the last one and was beyond excited when I received the ARC in the mail (thank you to whomever sent it to me!) I wanted to dive in right away, but I wanted to save it for tomorrow so it can cound towards my 2010 challenges. It's by the same author of The Knitting Circle, one of my favorite books from last year.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to read the Red Thread!!! :)

Lori's Reading Corner said...

You'll have it soon :)

Jennifer said...

**Happy Dance**

=)