Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Teaser Tuesday



It’s that time of week again, everyone, and time for the Tuesday Teaser.
Again the reminder of what this is all about. We are asked to:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.
Here's mine ~

"Josef was unconscious from the beating when they marched us to the transport to Treblinka," Eliasz said. "My father and I held him between us. And actually it was a very good thing he needed to be dragged, becuase I was able to hide by blindness that way. I just walked wherever my father walked and dragged my half of Josef." Eliasz turned to his old friend. "Have I ever thanked you for having beaten me senseless, Josef?"

My teaser comes from White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner. What's YOUR teaser?

No comments: