Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. We need to get it done.
2. I thought of the nice words Jessica Conant-Park said about me and it made me smile.
3. If you want something done, do it yourself.
4. I am procrastinating doing my work because well...no reason :).
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think they're trying to make a buck wherever they can.
6. Being with family makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some TV and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a waxing, pedicure, reading and napping and Sunday, I want to read and nap!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It is wonderful when people have kind things to say about us. Love your list. Have a great weekend!

sara said...

encouraging words are always nice!!

I would love to have a pedicure this weekend....hmmmmm, maybe I will!

Have a great weekend!

Marites said...

am planning for some naps too. hopefully, i can get it. A pedicure is long overdue fo rme too. Have a nice weekend!

Pooch said...

Sounds live a lovely, rejuvenating weekend.

:)

Anonymous said...

I almost wrote the same ting you did for #3.

Jessica Conant-Park said...

I have plenty more lovely things to say about you, so hopefully there will be more smiles coming!