Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. It's cold and rainy today.

2. I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is my morocan oil for my hair.

4. I love taking a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all where do I start?

6. Marcia & Pam; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was hysterical.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a pedicure, a nap, reading and babysitting my niece, and Sunday, I want to sleep and read!

3 comments:

Melsy626 said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!!! :)

Have fun with baby Lena tomorrow night!!! :)

Kath said...

morocan oil??? where can i get that? sounds interesting.

Libby's Library said...

A pedicure...please, can I come with you?