Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as Coach is to Louis Vuitton.

2. Nothing ~ and that's all I have to say about that. (I have laryngitis. Lost my voice a week ago yeserday so there isn't much I can say right now!)

3. I think I hear someone calling me.

4. American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but be prepared to live with the consequences.

6. A clown was walking down the street and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with cotton candy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my book and catching up on TV, tomorrow my plans include a pedicure and babysitting my niece and resting my voice and Sunday, I having brunch with my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law and nieces then resting my voice some more!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I hope you feel better and have a great weekend!