Sunday, August 24, 2008

Murder in Little Italy




As a midwife working in the tenements of turn-of-the-century New York, Sarah Brandt has witnessed joy and misery, birth and death. Now Sarah suffers the heartbreak of losing a patient-but not from natural causes.

I continue to be a huge fan of this series. I only have 3 more to go until I complete the ones that have been published so far. Sarah once again finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation and turns to Frank for help. The two continue to struggle with their emotions with each other and I think this definitely contributes to the storyline. Although I do hope that there is some resolution to the relationship soon. I look forward to reading about Sarah, Frank and their extended families in the books to come.

No comments: