Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill Ins


And...here we go!


1. When I'm sick I want to be left alone.

2. When I take a walk, I think about nothing since I don't walk much :)

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can sure by a lot at Louis Vuitton.

4. Cotton makes me want to cuddle and leather makes me think of handbags.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was gee - this has happened in ages .

6. My favorite color these days is green because it's calming.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to shopping for my new puppy, tomorrow my plans include getting my new puppy and Sunday, I am going to Mix & Match's first birthday party!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, a new puppy! Any specific breed? What fun!

Thanks for playing :-)

Literary Feline said...

A new puppy! How exciting! Have a great weekend, Lori!