Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


 
And...here we go!

1. Deep into a book  is my favorite place to travel to.

2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember visiting my grandparents in Florida.

3. Loyalty, compassion, understanding, laughter and love  makes for a good friend.

4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, is refreshing.

5. Being with my nieces is so exciting!

6. My best friend knows I've always trusted her with my secrets.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone and going to see Maggie Barbieri at a book signing, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair done and going to Syd Syd's first ballet recital and Sunday, I want to read, relax and catch up on TV!

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOVE your answer to #1! :)

I'm so excited about your blog - my list of books to read is going to grow quite quickly!

Happy Friday!