Sunday, June 13, 2010

Delicious and Suspicious by Riley Adams

Delicious and Suspicious (A Memphis BBQ Mystery)


Welcome to Aunt Pat's barbecue restaurant, which serves up Memphis fun with a side order of murder.


Named in honor of Lulu Taylor's great aunt, Aunt Pat's family-run Memphis restaurant is known for its ribs and spicy cornbread. But now the Taylor family will be known for murder...

Rebecca Adrian came to Memphis to suss out the best local BBQ for a prominent Cooking Channel Show. Trouble is, a mystery ingredient has killed her-and now all fingers are pointing to Aunt Pat's restaurant. Horrified that her family is being accused of murder, Lulu fires up her investigative skills to solve the crime before someone else gets skewered.

Release date July 6, 2010

Check back soon for my review
FTC Full Disclosure: The publisher sent me this book in hopes I would review it.

2 comments:

Julie P said...

This sounds good--I am going to check out this series on Goodreads.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Thanks so much, Lori, for mentioning my book on your site. :) I hope you enjoyed the story.

Riley/Elizabeth