Friday, May 7, 2010

Grace Under Pressure by Julie Hyzy *** Pre-Order Contest!

Book Pre-order Contest! - (SLIGHTLY AMENDED as of 5/7/10)
see the *blue* wording for changes
 
 
The first book in her new Manor of Murder Mystery series, Grace Under Pressure, debuts June 1st! To help launch the book and to celebrate its release, here’s a very special contest:


Pre-order Grace Under Pressure before May 31, 2010, and you're eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to Mystery Lovers Bookshop. (If I get more than 50 entries, I'll add a runner-up prize or two!) Also -- because it's been brought to my attention that digital downloads cannot be preordered, I'm extending the entry date through June 5th. 


No receipts required. Just email Julie at JulieHyzy@gmail.com with the date that you pre-ordered and the name of the bookstore you ordered it from, and you're entered! Please put "CONTEST" in the subject of the email. If you've already ordered, you're eligible too. Just let her know where you ordered from and when.

She's cross-posting this announcement on Mystery Lovers' Kitchen all month too!

Mystery Lovers Bookshop (free shipping on book orders over $10!)

Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore (my local bookstore - autographing available)

Grace Under Pressure (Manor of Murder Mysteries, No. 1)  (Amazon)


I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review and am just starting it. I can't wait until I can sit down, tune everything out and really dive in! I'm sure it's just as great as her White House Chef series - which I adore!!!   

Check back in a few days for my review of Grace Under Pressure

No comments: