Wednesday, April 21, 2010

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?








What am I currently reading?

Chasing Lilacs: A Novel by Carla Stewart (for review) ~ Sammie Carter should be having a carefree summer. Instead she's worried about her mother and her "nerve" problem and people around her she's not sure how much she can trust.  I have only gotten to read a few pages, but was hooked the moment I started reading! Release date: June 22nd.


 



What did I recently finish reading? 

The Chill of Night (Det. Michael McCabe Mysteries) by James Hayman   (for review) ~ Detective Mike McCabe is back and better than ever. A chilling tale of murder among the frigid nights in Portland, where one "crazy" person witnesses the crime and there are plenty of suspects to choose from. Make sure to check back for my review. Release date: June 22






What do I plan on reading next? 

Stirring Up Strife: A Hope Street Church Mystery (Hope Street Church Mysteries) by Jennifer Stanley ~ I've been pushing this book back for too long!!!  I need to get it read before book two comes out next week!!!! The first book in a new series by the author of the amazing Supper Club Mystery series J.B. Stanley.  

1 comment:

Tribute Books said...

The Chill of The Night sounds intriguing.