Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tressed To Kill by Lila Dare

Tressed to Kill (Southern Beauty Shop)


First in the brand-new Southern Beauty Shop mystery series

St. Elizabeth, Georgia, offers charm, Southern hospitality-and, most recently, murder. When hairdresser Grace Terhune and her mother, Violetta, gussy up all the high-society ladies attending the town meeting, they find their snobbiest client dead. The police believe the mother-daughter duo did her in. But before things get snarled beyond repair, Grace sets out to clear their names.

Release date: May 4th


FTC Full Disclosure ~ I received this review copy from the publisher, in hopes I would review it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, another cozy mystery series! I've added it to my TBR list but I don't know how I'm going to keep up with them all! LOL