Wednesday, January 20, 2010

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~


The Cold Room by J. T. Ellison (ARC) ~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series and feel like I've been waiting forever for it to come out. Thank you to PTA for the ARC copy. You guys ROCK!!!








What did I recently finish reading?

Tainted by Brooke Morgan ~ I am so glad I finally got to this book. An intense story of a young, single mother who fears love, finds love and then does whatever it takes to protect the ones she loves the most when evil enters their lives. ( Working on my review)








What do I plan on reading next?

A Stitch in Crime (A Crochet Mystery) by Betty Hechtman ~ I love this fun, cozy series and can't wait to find out what the Tarzana Hookers get into next.

No comments: