Live to Tell by Wendy Corsi Staub
Secrets can scandalize . . .
In a lovely suburban town just north of New York City, the gossip mill runs more efficiently than the commuter-train line. And in every impeccably decorated house, they're talking about Lauren Walsh. They say that nothing could be worse than being abandoned by your husband for another woman. They're wrong . . .
Secrets can shock . . .
All Lauren wants is to protect her children from the pain of her messy divorce. But when their father goes missing, a case of mistaken identity puts all their lives in danger, and a stealthy predator lurks in the shadows, watching . . . waiting . . .
Secrets can kill . . .
Lauren is about to uncover an unfathomable truth—a truth this cold-blooded mastermind would never let her live to tell . . .
- U.S. addresses only please
- Leave a comment here with your email address or PBS ID (I need to have a way to get in touch with you!)
- Follow my blog (on lower right sidebar) ~ get an extra entry
- Rate my blog ~ get an extra entry
- Blog about it ~ get an extra entry
- Tweet about it ~ get an extra entry