Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


It’s that time of week again, everyone, and time for the Tuesday Teaser.
Again the reminder of what this is all about. We are asked to:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.
Here's mine ~

At that precise moment, I wasn't so sure. An idea had begun to form in my head at the same time I experienced that long-ago sensation when I worked in the emergency room - of being in control to make an important decision.

This teaser comes from Spinning Forward by Terri Dulong. What's YOUR teaser?

6 comments:

Kaye said...

I'm reading this one now and really like it. My teaser can be found
here

CMash said...

Great teaser!!! I have this book in my TBR pile. Will have to read.
My teaser is here

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Great teaser; I hope to read this one too soon.

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Good teaser! Here's mine...
http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Nice teaser. Mine is from an Anthology I picked up last night. I tease for you AND me.

http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2010/01/tuesday-teaser_26.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori.....That was a very good teaser, indeed. (smile)
Especially since I'm the author of Spinning Forward.

Just wanted to thank you for choosing my novel to use as your Tuesday Teaser. I do hope you're enjoying my book.

If you or any of your readers would like an autographed bookplate to attach inside your copy, just send me an email with your mailing address and I'd be happy to send that out to you.
Thanks again and best to you,
Terri DuLong

SPINNING FORWARD released by Kensington Publishers Oct. 27, 2009

Book #2 in the Cedar Key Series and Christmas Novella with Fern Michaels headlining the anthology to be released November 2010

http://www.terridulong.com
http://www.islandwriter.net