Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. Plans and schedules - eh, who needs them .

2. I'm happy when things are quiet .

3. The last thing I drank was my morning decaf dunkies .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life are my nieces .

5. I like nothing on my pizza. Can't eat pizza/can't have cheese :(

6. Dear November, where has the rest of the year gone?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and finishing Michele Scott's work in progress, tomorrow my plans include having my hair done then having lunch with my PBS friends and Jessica Conant-Park and Sunday, I want to read and relax !

4 comments:

Marice said...

awww sad u can't eat pizza but i think its okay there's a lot of healthier food than that ;)

u may view mine if u have time

Marites said...

too bad you can't eat cheese and pizza but not to worry, there're other foods to enjoy. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm the same with #1. Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your list.