Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teaser Tuesday



It’s that time of week again, everyone, and time for the Tuesday Teaser.Again the reminder of what this is all about. We are asked to:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.
Here's mine ~

Kelly/Elise had wanted her devotion tat to say "Matthew". Her fiance's name was Chip, or Bruce. Who was Matthew????

This teaser comes from
The Missing Ink: A Tattoo Shop Mystery by Karen E. Olson. What's YOUR teaser?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I have this one too, and I've got to get to reading it. It sounds good!

Park Avenue Princess said...

I really want to read this one! I may start participating in this on Tuesdays, I think it's cute! Thanks Lori! Oh and stop by my blog, I'm having a great giveaway if I do say so myself...just follow and win!

xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)