Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. A phone call for take-out makes a quick and easy dinner.

2. The Cutting by James Hayman is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of watermelon and strawberries.

4. My annoyance was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams they won't come true.

6. Make sure to take the time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with my cousin, tomorrow my plans include taking my cousin to the airport, reading and relaxing and Sunday, I want to hopefully have lunch with an old friend, read and relax!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Take out is always the easiest way to go. Enjoy the weekend!

Literary Feline said...

Great fill-ins, Lori! My husband and I have been relying too heavily on take-out these days, I'm afraid. It's just so much easier, sad to say.

Yum! I love watermelon.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Kelly said...

Quick and easy dinner is for me! Its too hot to cook! (We don't live in Hell, but I'm pretty sure you can see it from here!)

kalea_kane said...

If you tell your nightmares will they come true? :) Loved reading your responses. :)