Friday, October 3, 2008

Espresso Shot




Bridal jitters are the least of the problems for an amateur sleuth trying to smooth a path for her ex-husband's second wedding. Clare Cosi, manager of the Village Blend coffee shop...visits underground restaurants, temples to high fashion and the hotel room of a seductive Italian sculptor in her attempts to keep the wedding plans on track and the bride alive. A realistic depiction of New York City high and low life. The smattering of recipes, romance and caffeine-fueled detection add up to a lively tale.

3 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

I keep wanting to read these but I never seem to get around to it.

photoquest said...

This looks like a cute read it's going on my wish list right now. Thanks.

Enchanted by Books said...

Check out my blog! I nominated you for something.