Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekly Geeks - Week 6


This week’s theme is simple ~ Catch Up On Reviews Week


Since I usually post my review when I'm done reading the book, I'm going to use this week to catch up with the book I have to review for B&N First Look, as well as the books I've really wanted to read the past few weeks, but haven't had the time for.


Visit the rest of us geeks here and join the fun. Weekly Geeks. Don't forget to come back at the end of the week and post your wrap up of the week :)

3 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Haha, I wish I had time to catch up! My only hope is to get on track right off the bat for this week. I managed to get so far behind these past few weeks it was pitiful. If I can stay awake today (and still finish all my work tomorrow) I am aiming for finishing 2 books and starting a third this weekend. We'll see.

Becky LeJeune said...

Oh, hope you're doing better than I am at this point!

Lori's Reading Corner said...

That was my goal too, but I have a kids birthday party this morning. I should be home by 1 though :)

I finished one yesterday morning, am halfway through another that I hope to finish before I leave and then can start another when I get home. (hopefully!)