Friday, May 30, 2008

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Shhh I'm Reading for an author meme.

1. Who’s your all-time favorite author, and why? Too many to list: Jonathan Kellerman, Faye Kellerman, James Patterson, Lee Child, Brian Freeman, James Grippando, Andrea Kane.......

2. Who was your first favorite author, and why? Do you still consider him or her among your favorites? From when I really started reading? Danielle Steele, Nora Roberts. I was really into romance at first.

3. Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why? Jordan Dane - she's new to the mystery/thriller genre and I love her books. Cozy authors too. I just found this genre about a year ago and I've got a lot of catching up to do!

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection? Same as above. Also ~ Hunter Morgan, Allison Brennan, Rick Mofina

No comments: