Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. My nieces never fail to make me smile.

2. I'm looking forward to 3 days off with no plans except to get my car detailed and read.

3. 80's music on Sirius is what I'm listening to right now.

4. Potato salad must have doesn't matter to me (I don't like potato salad) in it!


5. My coffee was the only thing I ate today.

6. Today brought good news.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on TV, tomorrow my plans include reading & relaxing and Sunday, I want to read & relax!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Coffee for me too. Along with Diet Coke.

I personally think it should be one of the major food groups.

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

Becca said...

Enjoy the long weekend! I've been listening to 80s music some lately too. Been watching VH1 Classic!