Wednesday, February 17, 2010

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Deception: An Alex Delaware Novel by Jonathan Kellerman (ARC) ~ I've always been a huge fan of Alex & Milo and can't wait to see what goes on in this 25th book in the series. (Release date 3/30/10)









What did I recently finish reading?

Caught by Harlan Coben (ARC) ~ AMAZING! I am a huge fan and this book certainly did not let me down. While it's not a Myron Bolitar book, it does stand solidly on it's own. (Release date 3/23/10)









What do I plan on reading next?

Innocent by Scott Turow (ARC) ~ The long awaited sequel to Presumed Innocent brings back Rusty Sabich and Tommy Molto, once again pitted against each other when Rusty's wife dies suddenly. This is one highly anticipated book! (Release date 5/4/10)

1 comment:

Bookwyrm369 said...

I just finished Cross by James Patterson (I love this series and the Max series by him); I'm currently reading Paws Before Dying by Susan Conant; and next on my TBR pile is The Nantucket Diet Murders by Virginia Rich (I actually started reading this series when Nancy Pickard picked it up and then have gone back to read the first ones by Rich - very enjoyable!)

Sarah