Wednesday, January 6, 2010

W..W....W.... Wednesdsay


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions!…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What am I currently reading? ~

Live to Tell by Wendy Corsi Staub (ARC)~ I am a huge fan of this authors and could not wait to dive right into this exciting, intense thriller. (Release date: February 23, 2010)









What did I recently finish reading?


Tie Dyed and Dead: A Stain-busting Mystery (Stain-Busting Mysteries) by Sharon Short
~ This is the final book in the Stain-busting Mystery series. I'm sad to see it end, but I am very satisfied with how everything was wrapped up.







What do I plan on reading next?

Never Look Away by Linwood Barclay (ARC) ~ When I got this in the mail yesterday I almost fell over. I LOVE his books. I'm so glad I'm leaving work early today so that I can finish up Live To Tell and then jump right into this! (Release date: March 2, 2010).




2 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

Fun!

I'm currently reading Robert Jackson Bennett's Mr. Shivers.

I just finished Mo Hayder's Skin.

And I'm probably going to read Ali Shaw's The Girl With the Glass Feet next.

Kristie said...

Can I tell you how jealous I am of you? You have both the new Wendy Corsi Staub and Linwood Barclay? Ugh... you are driving me crazy. lol. I hope they are both wonderful!