Thursday, September 3, 2009

The ABC's of ME

I found this over at Lori's blog http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/. It looked like fun so I thought I'd do it to :)

Age: 38 ~ I'll be 39 in January
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Laundry since my cleaning people don't do it.
Dogs or Cats: A dog named Sadie
Essential Start Your Day Item: DUNKIN DONUTS
Favorite Color: Green
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'6
Instruments You've Played: None
Job Title: Manager
Kid(s): None - but 3 beautiful nieces that I spoil rotten.
Loud or Quiet: I need my quiet!
Married? How long: Single and loving it.
Nicknames: Goofy
Overnight Hospital Stay: Yes...more than once...knee surgery, ankle surgery
Pet Peeve: Just one? People who drive a convertible with the top down and the windows up.
Quote From A Movie: "It places the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: 2 younger brothers
Time You Wake Up: That's assuming I go to sleep! Insomnia is great!
Underwear: Of course.
Vegetable you Hate: Brussels sprout
Ways You Run Late: I'm never late.
X-Rays You've Had: Dental, chest, leg
Yummy Food You Make: shrimp and pasta salad, taco dip, cauliflower stew
Zoo Favorite: Monkey

1 comment:

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Love your "pet peeve"!!!! :D

~ Lori