Friday, July 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop ~ July 9th - 12th

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Crazy-For-Books!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.


Make sure you hop on over to Crazy-For-Books so that you can find some great blogs like I have done!  You won't be disappointed.
 
This week's question:  Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
 
Where do I start?  Right now I'm on a mystery/thriller, suspense, cozy kick so my favorite authors in this category are
 
  • James Patterson
  • Brian Freeman
  •    James Grippando
  • Andrew Gross
  • Rick Mofina
  • J.B. Stanley
  • Cleo Coyle
  • Jessica Conant Park
  • Maggie Barbieri
  • Chelsea Cain
  • Joseph Teller
  • J.T. Ellison
  • Jordan Dane
  • Brook Morgan
  • Beverly Barton
  • James Swain
  • Wendy Corsi Staub
  • Alafair Burke 
  • Heather Webber
How's that for a list?????? (And those are just off the top of my head!)

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Stopping by via the hop!

Love your header and layout!!

Rachel
And the plot thickens...

Shan said...

Hopping by,
I haven't read much mystery/thriller, but the one's I've read I have enjoyed so I've been thinking about reading more, thanks for the author list, now I know who to check out!

Shan
http://goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Hop day, Lori! I actually don't know most of those authors - I think I'll have to check them out! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Morgan said...

I have found your blog through this meme and am happy to be a new follower. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to reading your future posts

Donna said...

Hi, Lori. I'm stopping by from the hop. You have quite a list there. That's great! Have you read Laura Childs (scrapbooking and tea shop mysteries)? I like her a lot.

Lorie Ham said...

Stopping by for the hop! Wow what I list, I only listed 2 authors-I feel like I should go back and add more lol

Michelle Greathouse said...

Hi. Found your blog through the hop. I love your blog design. :)

I am only familiar with a couple of the authors you listed - looking forward to your reviews.

Have a great weekend.

M

Marcie said...

I love your layout. I found you on the hop. Come by and visit my blog if you can. Have a great weekend.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Just Hopping by to say hi. I'm not much for cozy mysteries, but maybe I just haven't found the right authors. Who are your favorites?

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Hopping by - great choices for authors, I think I have read most of them an enjoyed them. I love great suspense/thrillers. And you reminded me I need to get caught up on my Brian Freeman books.

Karen & Gerard said...

There are so many authors we like too so I limited our list to those we both like. For mystery/thriller and suspense I recommend Brandilyn Collins. I thought her Kenner Lake Series was really good!