Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. My car is something I wouldn't have gotten, but thankfully I listened to my dad.

2. More blog contests are coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem to be going my way.

4. My condo is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to Alicia?

6. Being happy is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with the family for Rosh Hashanah, tomorrow my plans include a pedicure and celebrating the New Year and Sunday, I want to relax and make a dent in the stack of ARC's I have piling up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these fill-in's! Enjoy your pedicure, they're so relaxing! Do you get clear nail polish on your toes or a pretty color?
Yay for dad, they're are so smart and I'm glad things are going your way!
Happy New Year! Have a nice Rosh Hashanah dinner.
Happy ARC Reading on Sunday!
~ Amy

Michelle said...

I hear you on making a dent on the ARCs. I've avoided them for the past few weeks and need to get back to them. Enjoy your pedi and your dinner! Dads are the best, aren't they? Have a great weekend!